Pages

Monday 6 September 2021

Day 20 Of Lockdown!

Sup Bloggers! I know recently I haven't been posting any blog posts but it is because I didn't have the time I was busy because I went my dad to work. But on Friday last week it was really cool because we got to have someone to visit our meeting she was a author. She said to us that she had a couple jobs she was a , mum, wife, teacher, poet and an author.  


Her two favourite and most important jobs are being a mum and a wife. Also her name is Helen Griffins. 

Do you know who Helen Griffins is?

Hope you guys like my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post