Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Teaching Session - Share and Care Tuesday!

Sup Bloggers! Today I will be talking about my first teaching session this week, we have to do 2 minimum each week. This is my first one this week and tonight at 11:59 we are going into alert level 2 which is a relief, because we can go back to school and everything back to normal except we still have to keep a comfortable distance away from people that are not in your bubble. 

Are you happy that we are going back to school? 

Are you doing online school or actual school right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post