Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Maori Language Week!

 Sup Bloggers! This week is really cool because it is maori language week! Maori language week is very cool because the people that made are trying to break the world record last year they got one million people doing it and this year they almost hit 2 million. Our class did a haka/waiata called Rona, our whole class did it and we also got some photos of us.


This is my pepeha. I made it on pepeha generator  

 

Click here to go to the website 

Have you ever used pepeha generator!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post