Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Teaching Session - Thursday Thoughts!

 Sup Bloggers! Today I will be talking what I have been doing this morning. I joined a google meet and played a kahoot, answered questions and learned about animals. I woke up late this morning and I think the meeting started late as well so it was ok and I didn't miss the kahoot. The kahoot was about online distance learning I was in first place at the start then I started to go backwards. 


What is your favourite animal? 

What is the scariest animal in your opinion? 

Have you ever came first in a kahoot? 

Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post