Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Robot Writing!

Hi Bloggers!
Today I'll be showing what have been doing in my writing during the lockdown. I have written a beautiful robot There is a bad robot and good the good is Shaun and the other one is called Mr. Evil because he's evil. I've made a robot on pixel down below here is my story.

Once upon a time there robot called Shaun. When he jumps the whole earth shakes. One day the Mr. Evil came and took over the world there no toilet and everybody needed to go to the toilet so did the robot. Mr. Evil is a robot but he’s a bad guy.

Robot Shaun had to save so zoomed to his secret place and Mr. Evil set up some traps. 3 800kg bowlings were going to fall but he dodge he just to and then would the world. The trap was a bunch of lava he opened and ran past lava when it’s coming out so zoomed through. He was near but there strong to guard the button and he did it.

Hope you like my blog post! 


What do you think of robot?


Please give me some feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post