Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

Welcome to School!

Hi everybody I'm am back at school the reason why we had to stop school was because of the Covid 19/coronavirus. I"ve got some slides to show to you guys. I had to screenshot my face and put one of the faces on emojis and pick what feeling I have. 

I also had to do a comment to somebody that is not in my school. When I finish my must dos I can do my can dos. My can do are lots of thing's I chose doing an animation because I'm really good at it and I have fun doing it.

I like doing schoolwork at school I really at home. The good thing about doing schoolwork at home is you can a comfy and a blanket over yourself so you can get warm. The thing about school is that you can play with and if you don't understand your you can ask the teacher.




Hope you like my blog post! 


Are you at school during the lockdown? 


Please give me some feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post