Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Super Story!

Hi Bloggers! Today I'll be showing my story about New York is falling. The bad guy is Mr. Evil and the hero is Jim. Jim has 4 superpowers they are strong fast spiderwebs and super flexible. Jim is so strong he could hold trump tower and he hugged a bomb 10,000 and saved the city. 
New York is falling in the middle of the day Jim has to save the day there’s nobody else to do it. Trump tower just fell down is about to fall Jim stopped Mr. Evil. Mr. Evil stole some money from the bank and he has a suitcase of money and a bomb 10,000.
The 4 superpowers Jim had was he’s really fast he’s super strong and he is very flexible. He also has spider web powers. He flipped off every single building and swinged with his spider and got the suitcase. He saw that there was a lot of money in the suitcase. He blew the bomb 10,000 Jim hugged and it didn’t explode.
Hope you like my blog post! 

Do you like my story?

Please give me some feedback :)

1 comment:

  1. Sahil...Wow what an exciting story! Your Jim sounds similar to Jim the eagle from Bad Jelly. He had super powers too. Gosh, I wonder how Donald Trump felt about losing his tower?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post