Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Rad Rides!

Hi Everyone! Today I'll be telling you about my story I writ on writing legends go check the website out right here. The story is about a hamster named Rad and the story is Rad Rides he loves to race. If he comes in the top 3 then gets money insane amount of money. 

Once upon a time there was a hampster called Rad he's 24 right now and he has a big house and he live's by himself. He loves racing and one day he to the race and if you came in top 3 then you get money. 1st get's $500k 2nd get's $250k and 3rd get's $75k. The race is on and it is so extreme you have to flip you have to, spin your car 3 times and if you can't do it then your out the race.

3 2 1 GO! Rad was in first place but people cut in front of him so he became 5th and he didn't like it not one bit. He fliped 3 times so did everybody else he drifted in front of someone near the finish line and he came 4th and there are 17 people racing.

He came very sadly so he had to make the ultimate racing car. He had the fastest engine he had booster could every 5 seconds he also could fly and had to drag himself to finish line. The same thing happened but when he was at finish he had a grappler and boosted and grapled at same and he came 1st.

Hope you like my blog post!


Do you like my story?


PLease give me some feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post