Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

Super Zack!

Hi Bloggers! Today I'll be talking about my story there's this superhero called Zack he is old. He could hold a brick with his pinky. 
Once upon a time there was an old superhero his name was Zack. He is very fast at running and flying he could lift a brick his pinky. He can also jump higher then Trump Tower and he jumped so high that he landed in a hot air balloon and he fell but he could fly so he was safe.
One day Professi banana evil wanted to destroy New York. He made a potion to add to his bomb to blow up all of New York. When he clicked the explode button Zack had to save the day 5 4 3 2 1 as soon as it 1 he threw into the sea exploded but it just did nothing. Zack had to go to space and he threw the on to the moon.
Hope you like my blog post! 

What are you up to in your lockdown ? 

Please give me some feedback :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sahil,
    You probably know me if you don't.
    I am Albin.

    I really like superhero stories. And your one was really cool. Maybe next time you could create a Part 2 or something.

    Maybe next time you could reread your blog before you publish it cos' you are missing a few words in the first para. Also you could create a dlo to illustrate your story.

    Kind Regards,
    Albin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Albin! I enjoyed the part where you said my story cool thanks. You taught me to illustrate my stories. If you could describe my story that would be great. What are you doing in your lockdown? From Sahil :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post