Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Super Writing!

Hi Everyone! Today I'll be showing my writing and it was interesting but scary at the same time.  

One day there was a girl called Emma she was looking for a house to rent with her family. They found a house that was fine but there was a haunted house behind there house. It is 2016. In 1987 my brother only was 4 and got kidnapped and he died from falling from a cliff. The was next to the haunted house.
One day she went to investigate. It was 11:AM in the night she knocked on the door and it opened by itself. There was a ladder leading to the attic. She had a plan: she got a brick that nobody could lift and put it next to the door so it doesn’t shut. she put fire trap she put a treat for the spirit that he would like she waited and waited until she heard footsteps. she started to run from the spirit it went for treat and set the fire BOOM!
Hope you like my blog post! 

Do you like story? 

Please give me some feedback :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sahil,
    It's Nikita from Rimu Class,
    I enjoyed reading through your story, and found the layout of the story quite interesting, it was very straight forward and fascinating.

    What I would've suggested is you relook your writing before publishing, that way you can tell if the story makes sense or not, since during the beginning it started off well although I think next time it'll be great once you improve!

    Keep up the good work,
    Kind Regards
    Nikita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikita! I liked the way how you said my story was fascinating Thank you. You taught me to always reread my blog posts before publishing. Great I like how you said to improve. What are you up to in your lockdown?

    When I write I usually miss some words and I don't know if I have made a mistake. I'll fix the mistakes I've a couple of mistakes. Thanks for telling me Nikita. From Sahil :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post